According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, March 10, 2008

SNL Project Runway Spoof

Photobucket
Photobucket
This week's SNL featured a HILARIOUS spoof of Project Runway's newest winner, Christian Siriano. Yeah, the guy personifies "fairy" and had a habit of saying the same catch phrases over and over all season, creating obvious fodder for spoofage, BUT, the fact that Amy Pohler looked and sounded EXACTLY like him was what amused me the most! Host, Amy Adams played a not-so-spot-on Heidi Klum. But, my girl Amy Pohler is comedic genius! Hopefully, I'll be able to move up the ranks quickly at UCB, and perhaps, my dreams of Amy P. and I becoming bff will come true! What? It could TOTALLY happen! ;)

Watch the SNL skit spoofing Christian:

Labels: , , , ,