According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, March 10, 2008

Etch a Sketch Clock

One of my favorite toys growing up was the etch-a-sketch. I even bought one recently to give to a charity toy drive, but I accidentally opened it, played with it, and decided to keep it for myself. I was sketching with it on the subway one night (others have PSP, I have EaS) and an elderly Asian woman told me I was very good! That is because I am. In fact, during my latest move (145 paces to the left of my previous apartment) Beth was given the sole task of moving the etch-a-sketch, so as not to shake it or molest the beautiful image I had sketched.

So, when I saw this YouTube video of an Etch-a-Sketch clock, It got my attention. This is amazing! Man, I wish I was a science nerd sometimes.

Labels: