According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Remember Donky Lips?

Since the only part of the Super Bowl that I ever pay any attention to is the commercials, I had my eyes wide open when the Amp Energy Drink commercial aired during this year's game. To my utter glee, I recognized the chubby ridiculous dancer as none other than Michael Bower who played Eddie "Donkey Lips" Gelfin on Nickelodeon's summer camp comedy of the early 90's, Salute Your Shorts!

So if, like me, you've wondered what happened to the kids at good old camp Anawanna, you now know what the fat kid is up to: pushing energy drinks during the Super Bowl! Dude, it could soooo be worse- he could be working at a gas station outside Tuscaloosa. Not that that's a bad thing...er...um...

Well, here it is:

Labels: , , , ,