According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday!


Woo Hoo! Today I get to celebrate two of my favorite American activities:
1.) VOTING
2.) Eating sweets till I'm sick!

Today is Super Tuesday in many states, which means I, and lots of other registered voters, get to vote in the primary to determine who will be running for President. I think you know who my candidate of choice is, but I will not attempt to sway you, my readers. The beauty of America is that you get to decide for yourself! Just DO IT!
Also, don't forget that today is Fat Tuesday, and even if you're not Catholic, I encourage you to gorge yourself on yummy treats in preparation for Lent. If you are in Michigan, get yourself a Paczki or two (a Polish jelly donut) and make me proud! Luckily, my local Baskin Robbins has 2-for-1 sundaes every Tuesday, so I'm gonna hit that up. Have a great day!

Labels: , ,