According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST Season Premier TONIGHT!!



Like most LOST fanatics, I tuned in last night on ABC to re-watch last season's finale of LOST. After what seems like 6 years in waiting, the episode had me on the edge of my seat- AGAIN! Apparently, months of gorging myself on reality junkfood like Rock of Love, not only left me hungering for something substantial and nourishing to digest, but also came with the side effect of causing me to forget most of the LOST storyline! Cleverly, and somewhat annoyingly, however, the episode contained pop-up subtitle boxes at the bottom of the screen which contained snippets of backstories and reminders of who the F everyone was, and what their individual and collective dealies were. For me, since I have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time (if I am deep in intellectual thought), I had trouble keeping up with the reading material, but it was reassuring to know that if I got confused, I had the blurbs to fall back on.

TONIGHT, my roomates and I, and millions of other people all over the world, will sit down on our couches and, although we know damn well that we will be left even more confused and frustrated than we are already, having resolved ourselves to the fact that the LOST creators will be keeping the itch that we are dying scratch just barely out of our reach until 2010 at least, we'll glue our eyes to our TVs for 2 hours (or less if you have DVR and can ff commercials) and become drunk on the spicey coctail that is LOST!

Uh, if you can't tell, my head is already exploding from the excitement!

Oh- and if you're like me and you've forgotten alot of what's going on, I've been told that the 8 min video synopsis below (I have not actually watched it myself) is a great refresher course, even if you've previously never watched the series. ENJOY!

Labels: ,