According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, December 10, 2007

Revealing Article With Lauren Conrad from The Hills

Ok, I realize I am riding a fine line here, but as long as I don't talk about the content of this article, then I'm not exactly "gossiping" so, if you happen to read THIS ARTICLE on EntertainmentWeekly.com with LC about the reality aspect of The Hills, I couldn't stop you, right? Just don't ask me to elaborate on anything because I'm pretty sure that is forbidden.....for now....

This is a rather ironic LC quote from the aforementioned article:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What do you think it is that makes your life so fascinating to people?
LAUREN CONRAD: "That's one of the biggest questions I ask people when they talk to me about the show, what the appeal is, because I don't know. I think people are just fascinated with other people's lives in general. I mean, that's why we watch any scripted show, or when we're in high school and we gossip about other people. People are just obsessed with other people's lives. I don't know whether it's kind of a way to escape their own, or something to follow...I really couldn't tell you."


THIS IS NOT GOSSIP! I HAVE NOT GOSSIPED TODAY!