According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Friday, June 22, 2007

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club



After hearing"Weapon of Choice" several times on AOL Radio, and really getting into it, I decided to listen to more from the new album, Baby 81, by California indie rockers, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. They have cleverly posted a sampler from Baby 81, which was released on RCA/ Island last month, on their myspace page. You can also watch BRMC videos, including some from their current tour, on Youtube. Though I haven't listened to the full album yet, I can safely say I like what I have heard so far! Even if the rest of the album was crap, which it does NOT appear to be, they have already hooked me with the single, "Weapon of Choice", which grows on you like hair on an Italian woman's lip! BRMC has just announced that they will be accompanying Kings of Leon on their upcoming fall US tour, including a stop at Radio City Music Hall. Yay!
Watch the vid for "Weapon of Choice" on Youtube below