According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lollapalooza schedule is up!

ATTENTION LOLLAPALOOZA 2007 ATTENDEES!

CLICK HERE to get the official schedule for Lollapalooza 2007! I am already experiencing anxiety over the situation. When planning out your personal schedule for the festival, I have the following recommendations/ kernels of insight:

1. Take note of which stage is on which end of the park, and be aware that it takes a full 20 minutes to walk from one end to the other.
2. There are 4 main stages: two on each far end of the park. The 2007 festival map is not currently available, but the 2006 festival map is still online.
3. 3 of the 4 main stages from last year (all named after sponsors) have the same names: Bud Light, Adidas, and AT&T. I believe that the former Q101 stage is the new Myspace stage this year.
4. If my hypothesis is correct, and if Lolla follows the same layout, roughly, as last year, then the Bud Light and Adidas stages will be on the same end of the park, while the Myspace and AT&T stages will both be on the opposite end. BE AWARE OF THIS GEOGRAPHIC HURDLE!
5. Also, there are a few mini stages in between the two main ends, but do not get distracted! Make your schedule and stick to it! You don't want to end up missing two bands you would have liked to see just because you got caught in the crossfire.
6. Plan your meals and bathroom breaks for lulls in your personal schedule. It can take up to 30 mintues to use the facilities and grab a beer or snack.

I know I have thrown alot at you all at once, but get ahold of yourself! This is SERIOUS business. This is the highlight of my summer, ladies and gentlemen!

Once I have decided on a tentative schedule, I'll post it for all to see. Until then, I am nervously biting the tip of my highlighter, and mulling over my print-outs of the schedule.

GOOD LUCK!

Labels: