According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, April 30, 2007

Places to go, things to do!

This is another very busy week, so, although I'm still in Florida, I decided I needed to post so we could all get our acts together, ok?

First of all, I am working the Tribeca Film Festival this Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. I get 3 free passes, and since I am busy every night this week except Friday, I will have extras left for guests! Holla if you would like to join me Friday night for a screening which is as yet TBD.

Wednesday I have class at UCB. YAY!







THIS SATURDAY is Cinco de Mayo!
This is very important! It's the one day each year when we stop making fun of our Mexican friends long enough to guzzle Tequila, and Mexican beer in such quantities that we invite ridicule upon ourselves. This year, the holliday is extra speical because it falls on a Saturday, which means, it can be an ALL DAY AFFAIR! Sarah and I wanted to have a party, but Steph is out of town AGAIN, and John isn't going to be around, and those are two pretty important guests, so we're gonna decorate anyway, get our ponchos on, and probably head out to a local cantina to get silly, dance the macarena, sing La Bamba, and live la vida loca. Feel free to join us, and as always, to come come crash our place for the inevitable, after party once we (and by we I DO NOT MEAN ME this time) get kicked out of the bar and/ or run out of money.