According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's that time again...


My roomate, the aestetition, has informed me that any sunblock which claims an SPF of 35 or higher is simply a gimmick! Uh oh for me! Nevertheless, I have packed my SPF 60 and will be boarding a Jet Blue airplane (keep fingers crossed that I don't get stuck on the runway) for Florida this afternoon to visit my Dad. For those of you who don't know, I am THE ONLY olive skinned Italian who has an acute allergy to the sun :( Mostly, I have to stay out of the sun, but I'm not a complete stick in the mud, and I like to go swimming, so SPF 60 it shall be...
Unless I can piggy back on a neighbor's wireless internet connection, I will be MIA till next Tuesday. Miss me much :)