According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Some thoughts for today...

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND READ

http://www.thesuperficial.com/page2.php

IT IS JUST TOO FUNNY NOT TO!

Finally, someone sees that ratty Lindsay Lohan for what she really is: Blanch Devereaux from The Golden Girls reincarnated!!

PS: Hey Liv, you know what they say- "There's just more to love of you", then when you turn your back they say "What a freaking pie-scarfing hoss beast!"

Please note, I have suffered a great loss this week. Kindly take a moment of silence to remember the hard drive on my Sony Vaio laptop:
It lived a brief but fulfilling life- faithfully guided me through 2 years of law school without so much as a glitch, but finally, on Sunday at Coffee Gorilla in Brooklyn, met its final demise. I will always cherish the memories we shared, the notes I typed, the MS Paint portraits we created together of such greats as Justin D'Elia and That goofy Federal Income Tax Professor. Lets also not forget the many poems we composed late at night while feeling angry, happy, silly, or drunk. You will be missed dearly and your legacy will live on and thanks to the brilliance of the internet.

Oh, and as for that young fresh-faced hard drive that I will be receiving in 2-3 weeks as a result of your extended warranty (you always were so sensible and responsible in that way) He'll never be you, Baby- noone can take your place, I promise it won't be the same! Farewell my one and only, my very first, my laptop hard drive.