According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Detroit2NYC: today I had this really big annoying booger that I could feel in my nose, and I had no tissues....
Detroit2NYC: and I couldn't pick it because I was waiting for the train and people would see me
Detroit2NYC: but it was one that I could feel moving around with every breath in and out...
DrV1day2b: lol
Detroit2NYC: and I was going to go crazy if I didnt get rid of it........
Detroit2NYC: so I cleverly took a NOTECARD out of my bag, folded it in half and blew into it.......
Detroit2NYC: and I had assumed the booger came out onto it because I didnt feel it all the way home...........
DrV1day2b: lol
Detroit2NYC: then I got home to my apartment and went into the bathroom to wash my hands as I usually do...........
DrV1day2b: lmao
Detroit2NYC: and there, in the mirror............
Detroit2NYC: ON MY CHEST (with a low cut tank top on)...............
Detroit2NYC: was a HUGE BOOGER!
DrV1day2b: lmao
DrV1day2b: lol
DrV1day2b: lol
Detroit2NYC: and I didnt know and I was bee-bopping along on the train to my ipod singing along and smiling at people
DrV1day2b: you ride the short bus
Detroit2NYC: and all the while people were thinking "does she know she has a huge booger on her chest?"
DrV1day2b: lol
DrV1day2b: that's really funny
Detroit2NYC: yeah, but only because it happened to me and not you