According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Talia's Song Pick O The Week

Don't let these lyrics fool you- Im actually pretty optimistic as I venture out into this thing I've created called "My Life". I just heard this song on my ipod this morning and remembered how amazing it was, and its been stuck in my head ever since so I share with you now:

"All or None"
by Pearl Jam

It's a hopeless... situation
And I'm starting to believe
That this hopeless... situation
Is what I'm trying to achieve

But I tryTo run onTowards
All or none,... all or none

Here's the selfless confession
Leading me back to war
Can we help that,.. our destinations
Are the ones we've been before

I still tryTo run on
Towards allOr none,... all or none

To myself I... surrender
To the one I'll never please

I still try,.. to run on
But I still try,.. to run on
But it's All or none,... all or none.