According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Why Talia = Dennis the Menace

If you don't know yet, here are the reasons why I should be the blundering menace in my own sit-com:

1.) I am the one that filled our kitchen with suds after putting regular dish soap in the dishwasher. (my response was: "What's wrong with regular soap?")

2.) I let my roomate's pet hermit crab loose on accident in our apartment and we can't find him. (I was only trying to give him water- he looked thirsty)

3.) I fall in the subway or elsewhere in public at least twice per month.

4.) I forget my bar course materials regularly and have to race home during a break to get them.

5.) I quite frequently find toilet paper stuck to my shoes.

6.) I once peed on myself accidentally in work clothes in the middle of the day AT WORK because I was hovering wrong.

7.) A bazillion other reasons, that you should feel free to add in my comments section....