According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Friday, February 18, 2005

On my mind today...

I invented some things today. Well I didn't actually invent them yet, but I have some really good ideas for inventions. First, I want to invent pizza scented candles. I really love the smell of pizza, and when you like the smell of something you buy a candle that gives off that scent right? So why not have pizza scented candles. My aunt makes candles so I'm gonna pass along the great idea. Trust me, its brilliant!

Next, I had the genius idea for garlic and onion nutri-grain bars! Oh yeah, that's right, I said it. I like garlic and onion bagels....no I LOVE garlic and onion bagels, so why not make nutri-grain bars in garlic and onion? It would be a hit I swear.

How come some people use the verb "fix" as a synonym for "prepare" or "make"? For instance, my grandma always says, "I'm fixing dinner" or "why don't you fix yourself a sandwich", or "Hey, what are you fixing for lunch"? I'll tell ya what I'm fixing. I'm fixing my empty hungry stomach by eating a sandwich I have prepared!