According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, February 15, 2005


How do you know whether or not to believe the stories people tell on the subway to pursuade you to give them money? They always say, "I just lost my job", "help me feed my children", "im sick and and I need medicine"... If they have kids, where the heck are they? I need money too, ya know. In fact, given the average clientele through Penn Station on the given weekday morning, I think I'd fare much better with my story: "Excuse me Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention. I am currently a 3rd year law student, and I have been a full time student, consistently for 20 years. My GPA sucks, I owe the government more money than my whole family is worth combined, and I'm not even sure I want to be a lawyer anymore. Can someone please pitch in so that I may purchase a much needed pitcher of Yuengling this Thursday night?"