According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My Visit to Sirius Satellite Radio

This week I had the opportunity to stop by the Sirius Studio for Left of Center's Left of Sessions with The Kills. Although I was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, excited to actually be INSIDE the radio, the international duo of American Alison Mosshart and British Jamie Hince (ex fiance to Kate Moss), were feelin a bit rough. Despite a terrible cold and hangover respectively, The Kills managed to squeeze out a few songs for a studio audience of 8 listeners. Can't wait to hear how they edit it for the general public. I'm guessing they'll cut out all the hacking and spitting that took place. Tune in to Sirius.com/leftofcenter for more on Left of Sessions

Anyway, how cool do I look at Sirius?! Yay me! :)



Labels: , ,