According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Brilliance vs. Boredom

I have stated before that it is my firm yet biased opinion that my friends and I have some of the funniest conversations via instant messenger all day long at work. I also hash out some of my best ideas and schemes while conversing with friends online. Last week I had the following conversation with a friend, and I thought I'd share it with you all now. I obviously havn't had much else to blog about lately (or rather, I'm a bit too tired to actually do it) so in an effort to salvage some of your attention, here ya go!

me: I just had the best idea! I was inspired because I just used the bathroom twice in the past two hours and I'm pretty sure the same pair of feet has been in the last stall the entire time! Poor thing!
me: I want to invent a bathroom device that you install in the very last stall of an office bathroom.
me: its a pair of fake legs & feet, very non-descript in appearance
Yael: Hahah
me: hollow
Yael: Why?
me: and you go in there and you put your real legs and feet INSIDE the hollow dummy pair, so they're disguised and everyone looks the same when they're in there for BM!
me: you can stay till everyone else is gone then leave secretly. You're totally hidden
Yael: But they'll see u use it?
me: no, you dont go in unless you're alone (duh), but once you're in, you're golden! people can come and go and you can be loud and stinky without embarassment
Yael: I need a bezaddled wipes kit
me: and noone will know its you
Yael: Black tie
me: I think my idea is genius! a denim wipes kit for casual Friday! An entire line of chic bathroom accessories.
Yael: For every outfit
me: perhaps with a racing stripe for athletes. Red white and blue...for the olympics.
Yael: Hahah
me: hilarious! I like my idea! Now what to call it?
me: poop shoes? Dootie Decoy?
Yael: No! Nooo
me: Secret Shit?
Yael: B. M.annequin
me: hahhaha I'VE GOT IT:
me: Ssssshhhhhhhhhit!
Yael: No!
me: lol
Yael: No Pearl Jam related titles!
me: hahahaha I didnt even realize that!!
me: but do you get the double meaning? "ssssshhhh" as in quiet
me: sssshhhhhit!

BRILLIANT! Coming to a bathroom stall near you!