According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, May 22, 2008

2008 Bonnaroo Schedule is up!

Well I've been waiting for this schedule to be released since I bought my ticket for "Roo, and now that I've got it, I'm more excited than ever. It finally feels real to me. I can already feel the mud caking under my toenails!

If I thought that I might be getting a semi-reasonable amount of sleep in order to adequately replenish my energy before each action-packed day, I was vastly mistaken! This monster schedule has bands playing from noon till 4am! Oooowww! NO really, Ouch!

My Morning Jacket (a MUST for me) is slated to play Friday 6/13 from midnight-3am. [please note that my normal bed time is between 10:30 and 11:00PM] As anticipated, Pearl Jam will be playing the Saturday Night slot from 10:15PM-12:15AM, BUT Kanye is playing directly before PJ on ANOTHER STAGE, AND, Lupe is playing AFTER PJ starting at 1:15AM. *breathe*

With other high-energy performers such as Gogol Bordello and Against Me! playing during the day on Saturday, all I can do is take my vitamins, drink water, and rally! By Sunday, the excitement is mostly over, with nothing major blowing my skirt up...eh Death Cab's ok, and Broken Social Scene appears to be playing twice...can that be right? I'll still be recovering from Saturday's insanity. Bring it, 'Roo-sters :)

Oh boy oh boy!!

Labels: