According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, May 12, 2008

June = Crazy Time!

My favorite part about summer are all the concerts I get to see every year. New York is awesome enough to have loads and loads of shows from great bands for free (or close to it) all summer long at places like Prospect Park, Battery Park, Central Park Summerstage, South Street Seaport, and McCarren Pool. Those shows are 1-offs for me, and I'll hit em up as I see fit. But for right now, I have my plate full with confirmed shows that I will 100% be attending, and the lineup is enough to make my head explo- yep, it just did!

So, here's a lil taste of what I've got cookin in June alone. Don't hate me cuz I'm awesome :)

June 10: Adele at Highline Ballroom (NYC)
June 12-15: Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival (Manchester, TN)
June 19: Pearl Jam in Camden, NJ (Philly)
June 20: Pearl Jam in Camden, NJ (Philly)
June 21: The Cure at Radio City (NYC)
June 22: Pearl Jam in DC
June 24: Pearl Jam at Madison Square Garden (NYC)
June 25: Pearl Jam at Madison Square Garden (NYC)
June 28: Pearl Jam in Mansfield, MA (Boston)

That's just a start to the madness! I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as time progresses. Can I get a "Yahoo for summer!"?

Labels: , , ,