According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tina Fey and Amy Pohler Open TFF 2008!

Tomorrow marks the start of the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival, and who better to open the season than two of New Yorks finest funny women (and my personal idols) Tina Fey and Amy Pohler!?

Baby Mama, written and directed by Michael McCullers and produced by Lorne Michaels depicts Fey as a single woman who hires Pohler to act as a surrogate mother. Tina Fey, who made history as the first female head writer of Saturday Night Live has an unmistakable chemistry with fellow SNL alum Amy Pohler, and of course can be expected to deliver mad funnies!

Baby Mama premiers tomorrow, April 23 in NYC kicking off TFF 08. As always, there are loads of flicks to check out for a reasonable price at locations all over the city from April 23- May 4, and you might even see me hanging around the venues with my volunteer tshirt and badge :)




I'll try to keep ya abreast of the films I've seen and/ or recommend. Yay, I looooove summer!

Labels: , , , , ,