According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

TODAY ONLY

Eddie Vedder has recorded a ukelele track called "Goodbye" to be featured in the surfing documentary A Broke Down Melody.



Of course, the vocals are beautiful, and the lyrics really tug the heart strings. What can I say, the man has a way with words (even when he doesn't write them). I feel like his voice channels my personal emotions every time!

CLICK HERE to listen to Goodbye as a preview on AOL for the next 24 hours ONLY!

" Jack Johnson, who is featured in the film, will release the entire soundtrack on his own Brushfire Records on Nov. 14, but you can hear Vedder's contribution exclusively on AOL Music for the next 24 hours."
Goodbye
By, Eddie Vedder
i've got our love to remember
that will never change
i have you in my head
and no, i'll never hold you
and i'm still asking why
i guess that this is goodbye
my dreams suddenly seem so empty
i could go it my own, but i feel like playin' dead
and for what feels like the first time
i don't know where you are tonight
i guess that this is goodbye
we lived half our lives together
a hundred years is a lot of weight to bear
and the sun, it may be shining
there's an ocean in my eyes
cause i know that this is goodbye
cause i know that this.. is goodbye