According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween and Happy CMJ!

First of all, Happy Halloween everyone! I already did my Halloween thang, as you can see below, so I'd like to focus today on THE FIRST DAY OF CMJ with we all know is the College Music Marathon!!!!

There is so much music going on in the city this week that my head is literally spinning! One of my dearest and indiest friends on the planet, Pedro arrived last night, and will be staying with me for the next 5 days for CMJ! YAY!

TONIGHT's HOT LIST: The Cardigans are doing an acoustic set at The Knitting Factory tonight at 6:30 as part of CMJ, Hellogoodbye is playing at Irving Plaza at 7:30, Foreign Islands is playing at The Annex at 9:00, Morningwood is playing at 11:00 at Roxy.....AAAAHHHHHH!! What is a music lovin girl to do???

Check OhMyRockness for a full mind-boggling schedule of events.

This is a glorious Halloween Indeed!!