According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Funny Convo

















michigan pedro: how exactly does one set somebody up to steal a pencil in 3rd grade?
michigan pedro: its pretty hey arnold
Detroit2NYC: hahhah
Detroit2NYC: well this girl Tricia...
Detroit2NYC: I had a hunch that she was bad news....
Detroit2NYC: in fact, on several occasions I had seen her eyeing my roger rabbit pencil
Detroit2NYC: you know, the kind with the rubber thing on the end shaped like roger rabbit
Detroit2NYC: well
Detroit2NYC: I had heard that things were being "lifted", see
Detroit2NYC: and I knew in my gut it was Tricia
michigan pedro: go on
Detroit2NYC: so I pretended to drop my pencil...
Detroit2NYC: in her line of vision
Detroit2NYC: then
Detroit2NYC: I got up to get a tissue from the teacher's desk
Detroit2NYC: took my time, whistling on my way, stopping at some friends; desks to say hello
Detroit2NYC: well, by the time I had gotten back it was GONE!
Detroit2NYC: and I knew who took it alright!
Detroit2NYC: so I sat down, with a fake puzzled look on my face
Detroit2NYC: and I turned behind me to tricia
Detroit2NYC: and I said so cleverly
Detroit2NYC: "Tricia, have you seen my roger rabbit pencil?"
Detroit2NYC: and she SAID NO!
Detroit2NYC: so I said
Detroit2NYC: hmmmmm
Detroit2NYC: thats strange cuz I just had it a minute ago
Detroit2NYC: before I left for my tissue excursion
Detroit2NYC: then I got up and made like I was going to talk to the teacher about it
Detroit2NYC: and I went up to the teacher
Detroit2NYC: and whispered in her ear
Detroit2NYC: something stupid like I think my desk needs some of that groovy white aerosol spray we keep in the closet
Detroit2NYC: and I pointed to my desk where tricia was
Detroit2NYC: and the teacher looked
Detroit2NYC: but Tricia didnt know what we were talking about
Detroit2NYC: and then the teacher nodded
Detroit2NYC: and I nodded
Detroit2NYC: and I went back to my desk
Detroit2NYC: and Tricia said
Detroit2NYC: oh, uh, I think I found your roger rabbit pencil
Detroit2NYC: BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAH!
michigan pedro: haha
Detroit2NYC: I figured her out!
michigan pedro: did she return everything else she lifted
michigan pedro: or did she become your best friend afterwards
Detroit2NYC: I dont think we ever spoke again after that
michigan pedro: haha
michigan pedro: wow and all this in 3rd grade
michigan pedro: you went all eddie valiant for that roger rabbit pencil
Detroit2NYC: I have always watched too much tv
michigan pedro: that just goes to show the value of television