According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Funny Story

I was chatting with my cousin about how I was a terror to my roomates in college because I wanted to play all the time and all they wanted to do was study. The following is a story of one of those times, that still makes me laugh when I think about it..............

Detroit2NYC: so when I was in college and we lived in that house on Park Lane
Detroit2NYC: the two other girls that had bedrooms upstairs where mine was would always try to be serious and shut their doors so they could do homework and study and crap
Detroit2NYC: but college was a snap for me so I never really studied till finals....
Detroit2NYC: (don't worry I got mine in law school)...
Detroit2NYC: so anyway
Detroit2NYC: are you listening???
DrV1day2b: yeah
Detroit2NYC: so I would always try to do stupid things to distract them while they were in their rooms studying
DrV1day2b: yeah
Detroit2NYC: because I wanted them to come out and play with me
Detroit2NYC: so this one day, I found one of those giant oversized pencils
Detroit2NYC: you know the kind im talking about
DrV1day2b: yeah
Detroit2NYC: and a can of chili from the garbage on which the label read "no beans"...
Detroit2NYC: so I ripped off the label
Detroit2NYC: (oh and a side note: they would lock me out of their rooms because I would come in to bother them)
Detroit2NYC: so I ripped off the label from the chili can
DrV1day2b: yeah
Detroit2NYC: and cut out the part that said "no beans"
Detroit2NYC: and taped it to the giant over-sized pencil
Detroit2NYC: and shoved it under their bedroom doors, waving it wildly back and forth on the ground
Detroit2NYC: till they noticed and got mad at me
DrV1day2b: you're a dork
Detroit2NYC: all the while giggling hysterically to myself in the hall way
DrV1day2b: lol that's funny
Detroit2NYC: and chanting "no beans!" "no beans!"
DrV1day2b: lol
Detroit2NYC: It was HILARIOUS
DrV1day2b: lol

Ahhhhh, memories! Don't you wish you had lived with me?! ;)