According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The evil wrath of final exams....

I just received a phone call on my cell from an unfortunate telemarketer who had the wrong number. My response:
"I'm sorry that you are paid to make phone calls. I however, to prevent falling victim to such mediocrity of life, have chosen to go to law school, and as a result am currently consumed by intellectual rigor, such that a phone call from a person like YOU, being of such insignificant purpose to me and my life, is positively annoying and distracting. Please, focus on the task for which you are being paid $10.25 an hour and make sure you have the correct phone number before you waste my precious time with such frivolity!"

Don't worry, I only thought of this after I had said "wrong number" and hung up, but this guy has it coming next time he messes with ME during finals!!