According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Friday, February 25, 2005

WHY GOD, WHY????


I guarantee that guy is smiling under that mask. GUARANTEE!!

I have noticed some very strange things that I do, and I can't really explain any sort of logic for them. For instance...

Why do I nod my head when I am on the phone with someone? They can't see me. Am I doing it for reassurance for myself?

Why do I say ouch when I bump into an inanimate object, even if it does not hurt? And further, who came up with the universal word "ouch" for people to say when they get hurt? Why can't we say "snark!" or "flink!"? Lets not conform anymore. Next time you get hurt, whatever you do, DONT SAY OUCH!

Why do I smile when I am the person taking the picture? (on a related note, my friend Charmain confided in me that when she played Chuck E. at Chuck E. Cheese, she would smile in the pictures kids took with her eventhough noone could see her real face under a 10lb furry mask!) WHY, GOD WHY?