According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Be Still My Heart.....


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
BEFORE I thought of myself as Talia Trolley Page-Vedder, and AFTER my brief reign as Talia Trolley Page-Knight, I was a very smitten Talia Trolley Page-Sabato Jr! When Jagger Cates arrived in Port Charles in 1992 (I'm talking General Hospital talk here) my 12-year-old eyes had no idea how to handle those dimples. It was love at first sight, and I vowed to always be true (and to hate Virginia Madsen, who eventually bore his offspring- hoe!) When Jagger left GH for greener pastures (aka bad Lifetime movies) I had already moved on to rock stars exclusively, but Antonio Sabato, Jr. will forever hold a piece of my adolescent heart!


So last night, my aorta went into flutter overdrive when I saw a commercial on SoapNet advertising new episodes the GH spinoff, Night Shift , which will begin airing on July 22nd, featuring none other than the ORIGINAL Jagger Cates! Aaaahhhhh!


I fully expect Antonio to woo me in all the old familiar places....on the docks, at Kelly's, at the nurse's station! July 22 cannot come soon enough!

Labels: , , , ,