According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Friday, June 03, 2005

Nightmare

Ok, so those of you in BarBri right now- remember how that first lecturer told the story about the woman who went nuts in the middle of the bar exam and got up, clutching her exam to her chest and running up and down the aisles screaming "Im a covenant and Im running with the land!"...

Well I had a nightmare last night that I was that lady! I was taking my bar exam in a room with a few other people (none of you were there), and the proctor in the room just happend to be that motor cycle riding teacher from Boy Meets World (If you say you don't know that show, you're lying), and I had to do 9 essays in 1 hour! Well, obviously my brain doesn't work that quickly or efficiently, so while all the other bar candidates were diligently writing, I could draw only stick figures in my blue book!- No words would come from my pen!! SO I started hyper ventilating at first, and looked to Mr. What's his name from Boy Meets World for help, and he looked at me with an evil smirk. I could hear the voice-over of his inner evil laugter at my disfunction. Then I stood up, clutching MY exam, like the crazy lady above, and started babbling loudly in tongues- mouthing expletives that even I couldnt' understand!......

I woke up in a cold sweat, and went to BarBri this morning.

I'm still afraid.