According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, May 26, 2005

And you thought "OOps I crapped my pants" was funny...

The Geezer Squeezer:
I learned of this contraption from my cousin over IM...
DrV1day2b: or get a geezer squeezer
Detroit2NYC: whats that?
DrV1day2b: http://www.squeezerklip.com/
DrV1day2b: an alternative to diapers
DrV1day2b: it looks like it would hurt
Detroit2NYC: I can't figure out what it is?!
Detroit2NYC: I am blogging that for sure!!
DrV1day2b: it's to squeeze the pee pee to stop pee pee coming out
Detroit2NYC: hahhaah
Detroit2NYC: where did you find that?
Detroit2NYC: who looks for things like that?
DrV1day2b: i met the guy who invented it
Detroit2NYC: really?
DrV1day2b: my dad and i were golfing
DrV1day2b: and this guy was like, Hey come see what i developed
DrV1day2b: and asked my dad if he needed one
Detroit2NYC: hahhaha
Detroit2NYC: did he show you on himself how to apply it?
DrV1day2b: no
DrV1day2b: he showed us it
DrV1day2b: we were trying so hard not to laugh
DrV1day2b: my dad was like "i don't have that problem yet"